Contents: 4g(10 sheets) / 21kcal 71.91% Traditional Laver (Korean)
|Product Name||Bebefood Seasoned Laver|
|Food type||Seasoned Laver|
|Contents||1 pack: 4g (10 sheets)
Bundle: 4g (10 sheets) x 6 packs
Box : 4g (10 sheets) x 6 packs x 6 EA
|Shelf life||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Ingredients and contents||Traditional laver 72% (domestic), brown rice oil 23% (domestic), sesame oil 3.5% (domestic), solar salt 1.5% (domestic)|
Nutrition Facts and Contentserving size (4g) / total 1 serving (4g)
|Content per serving size||% nutritive intake value||Content per serving size||% nutritive intake value|
Keeping method and caution
- Avoid an area with direct sunlight or humidity and keep in a cool or well-ventilated place.
- In order to avoid getting soggy as easily after opening the bag, please keep remaining lavers in closed containers.
- Using only traditional lavers collected from the west coast of Maryangpo area, Seocheon, the product has soft and smooth texture of food and is rich in nutrition.
- It contains Korean sesame oil and brown rice oil with rich vitamin E. Especially subtle aroma of grain in brown rice oil is pervasive, so you can enjoy more savory laver.
- Vitamin D contained in Bebefood seasoned laver is an essential nutrient for the children.
- It contains Korean sea salt with high natural minerals and low-sodium content.
- It is hygienic and safe to manufacture in HACCP certified facilities.
1.How to choose a good laver
- A laver collected in a cold winter contains the most high protein content and is the most delicious.
- It must have shine while mostly having black colors.
- Overall, it must have evenly thick and dense particles with no hole seen.
- It should have turquoise color after baked.
- A delicate fragrance of the sea oozes out rather than fishy smell.